AEM Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner
1 x AEM Trigger Spray Cleaning Solution 32 fl oz (946ml)
- Designed for AEM Dryflow air filters
- Quickly loosens dirt and dissolves grime
- Simply rinse filter with water after applying
- Brings air filter to like-new condition
AEM Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner loosens and dissolves dirt and grime build up on synthetic filters so they can be rinsed clean with water. This cleaner is perfect for AEM Dryflow air filters and other synthetic air filters.
Follow the quick and easy instructions below to clean your AEM Air Filter when it is time for servicing.
1. REMOVE FILTER: Remove the air filter from the intake pipe, the OE airbox, or the custom assembly. Handling carefully, lightly tap off all loose dirt and debris.
2. APPLY CLEANER: Liberally spray Dryflow™ Cleaner onto both sides of the air filter, with the majority of it applied to the dirty side. Allow to soak in for 10 minutes. Do not allow it to dry on the air filter.
3. RINSE FILTER: Rinse off the filter element with cool or warm (not hot) water from the clean side out in order to flush the dirt out of the filter. It may be necessary to use your fingers on the hose, to apply light water pressure. Repeat steps 2 and 3, until the water flowing through the media is completely clear of any dirt and debris.
4. DRY AND RE-INSTALL FILTER: After rinsing, gently shake off excessive water and allow to dry naturally or carefully use compressed air to help speed the drying cycle. Re-install the filter onto the intake system, airbox or custom assembly once it is dry or just slightly damp. Follow all original installation instructions.