Millers CRX 75w-90 NT+ Transmission Oil 1L
1L CRX 75w-90 Gearbox Oil
In house from £54.00
>>> For ALL gearboxes requiring 75w-90 oil with factory differential or geared LSD (Quaife/Wavetrac)
Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of full synthetic base oils incorporating new “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes. Manual
transmissions, synchromesh, non-synchromesh, sequential gearboxes,
transfer gearboxes, transaxles and hypoid differentials without limited
slip which require API GL4 or GL5 performance. Recommended for modern
transmissions where fully synthetic oil is specified, especially for
high performance road and track day applications. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe
Transmissions, ZF, Tran X, Elite Transmissions.
For use in M32, F23, F40 gearboxes which have a standard differential (non limited slip differential) or a geared type LSD such as Quaife or Wavetrac.
Note: Does not contain friction modifiers. Not for gearboxes with plate type LSD.
For plate type Limited Slip differentials use CRX LS 75w90 NT+
NOT For gearboxes with Drexler LSD (e.g. Astra J VXR F40 / Corsa D VXR M32 Nurburgring/ Corsa E VXR M32 with Performance Pack) use CRX LS 75w90 NT+ This Gearbox Oil For Drexler LSD
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- Fast lubrication flow to component extremes on start up
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/ low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- High film strength for maximum component protection. Significantly reduces friction, temperature, wear and minimises power loss.
- Laboratory tests and results show up to a further 15% reduction in friction and up to a further 17% reduction in wear over the previous award winning NT range
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF TE-ML-02B, ZF TE-ML-05B, ZF TE-ML-07A, ZF TE-ML-12B
- ZF TE-ML-16F, ZF TE-ML-17B, ZF TE-ML-19C, ZF TE-ML-21
|Fully Synthetic Viscosity: 75w-90