Hyundai i30N HKS Iridium Spark Plug
HKS Iridium Spark plug for the Hyundai i30 N
The M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance iridium plugs designed to suit advanced levels of tuning and provide improved ignition performance, durability and anti carbon build up.
Please note price is per plug so add 4 to your basket for a set.
Heat Range 9
Recommended Plug Gap .65mm
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration) The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon build up can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon build up.