Millers CRX LS 75w90 NT+ Transmission Oil 1L
1L CRX LS 75w-90 Gearbox Oil
In House from £54.00
>>> FOR USE IN GEARBOXES WITH PLATE TYPE LSD e.g. DREXLER (Astra J VXR/Corsa D NBR/Corsa E Performance Pack)
Competition fully synthetic transmission oil. A blend of full synthetic base oils incorporating new “Nano Technology” additive chemistry to significantly reduce internal frictional and power losses. Competition grade transmission oils which are available in various viscosities and are formulated using a unique combination of improved chemistry and lower friction NANODRIVE additives to massively reduce friction vs a standard oil.
Designed for the lubrication of competition gearboxes and axles which
require limited slip high performance oils. Hypoid differentials with
limited slip, gearboxes with combined limited slip differential,
synchromesh and non-synchromesh manual gearboxes, transaxles and
transfer boxes. Hewland, Xtrac, Glebe Transmissions, ZF, Tran X.
For use in gearboxes with Drexler type plate LSD e.g. Astra J VXR F40 / Corsa D VXR M32 Nurburgring / Corsa E VXR M32 with Performance Pack
- Friction-modified transmission oil, which has minimised power loss characteristics.
- Very good oxidation resistance and superior thermal stability. Low friction/low drag formulation to help reduce operating temperatures.
- Exceptional cold flow properties for easier gear changes.
- High film strength and shock protection for maximum protection of gears and dog rings. High performance in limited slip differentials.
- Also compatible in non LS axles and transaxles.
- For plate type LSD - e.g. Drexler in F40 Astra J/M32 Corsa D Nurburgring
- API GL4, API GL5, API MT-1, MIL-PRF-2105E
- ZF-TE-ML-02B, ZF-TE-ML-05B, ZF-TE-ML-05D (Limited Slip), ZF-TE-ML-07A
- ZF-TE-ML-12B, ZF-TE-ML-16F, ZF-TE-ML-17B, ZF-TE-ML-19C
|Information||Fully Synthetic Viscosity: 75w-90 For Gearboxes with Plate Type Limited Slip Differentials: F40 with Factory Drexler LSD - Astra J M32 with Factory Drexler LSD - Corsa D Nurburgring/Clubsport|