Forge Turbo Inlet Adaptor for 4" Inlet - Hyundai i30N
Fitting Instructions are included with the product.
1. Open the bonnet and locate the engine cover, remove it by sharply pulling it in an upwards motion.
2. Using your hose clamp removal tool or long nose pliers remove the two breather hoses and dump valve recirculation hose from situ. Using a 10mm spanner remove the fastener that holds the intake pipe in situ.
3. Using a 10mm Ratchet and suitable extension remove the fasteners that hold the cast turbo inlet elbow in position. Be CAUTIOUS not to drop the gasket from the mating face of the elbow. The wiring loom can now be unclipped from the bracket on the elbow.
4. Take the Forge Motorsport machined turbo adaptor and offer it up to the OE gasket
5. Using a 5mm Allen Key and the 3 x M6 x 16mm allen caps provided fit the billet adaptor into position ensuring the gasket is in place.
6. With the machined adaptor fitted to the turbo, you will be able to fit the Forge silicone inlet hose. Use the 70-90mm hose clamp provided to secure the inlet hose to the adaptor, fit it loosely at this stage to allow for adjustment.
7. Now copy steps 1-2 in reverse order to complete the install.
Turbo Inlet Adaptor for 4" Inlet designed to replace the restrictive factory inlet.
Up to 10bhp gain with improved torque.
PLEASE NOTE: This will not fit the factory airbox.
- Manufactured from 6082 aerospace grade aluminium
- Black anodised for ultimate protection and durability
- Increased capacity of over 150%
- No engine check lights (EML)
- Perfect fit with our induction kit
- Increased air flow
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone. This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist. The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- Made in the UK
The Forge turbo inlet adaptor and high flow inlet pipe has a capacity of more than 150% over the stock item. Not only will you notice the increased performance, but also a slight change in your engine acoustics can be heard.
This will fit other manufacturers' intakes that have an inlet pipe of 102mm (4”). This will not however fit the OEM set up.
This is a simple installation and a modification that releases even more power from the Hyundai`s motor and fitting takes typically around 45 minutes and includes a full set of comprehensive installation instructions.